Mama Cass — Make Your Own Kind of Music
Nobody can tell ya;
There’s only one song worth singin’.
They may try and sell ya,
‘cause it hangs them up
to see someone like you.
You’re gonna be knowing
the loneliest kind of lonely.
It may be rough goin’,
just to do your thing’s
the hardest thing to do.
But you’ve gotta make your own kind of music
sing your own special song,
make your own kind of music even if nobody
else sings along.
Like nothing else, this song always manages to pick me up. Always.
- goddesskerrigan reblogged this from goddesskerrigan and added:
- wibblywobblyandcustard reblogged this from goddesskerrigan
- wibblywobblyandcustard likes this
- shamelessflattery reblogged this from goddesskerrigan
- thewonderfulevents likes this
- wayspo likes this
- gentleman-mummy likes this
- goddesskerrigan posted this